GOLF CART RENTAL INFO- GOLF CARTS MUST BE PICKED UP NO LATER THAN 6pm @ The Camping Store by Fishing Pond. There WILL BE NO REFUNDS GIVEN FOR GOLF CARTS NOT PICKED UP FOR ANY REASON & NO REFUNDS FOR EARLY RETURNS.
You must sign all paperwork for Golf Cart rental in the Registration Office at The Ridge. This cannot be done on-line. All leases are legal and binding.
Lease agreement between The Ridge Outdoor Resort, the lessor, and
(Legal Name)______________________________, the lessee, DL#_________________________
Lessor agrees to furnish_________golf cart(s) on an ordered basis for short term lease.
RENTAL COST:______________________ ID#:____________________ ⃝ w/charger
ID#:____________________ ⃝ w/charger
Pickup Date:________________________ Return Date:__________________________
1. Lessee will defend all claims arising out of or relating to leased golf carts while in his/her possession, from pick-up to delivery, inclusive and shall indemnify and hold harmless lessor and its agents, employees and representatives against any and all claims, liabilities, losses and other causes of actions.
2. Drivers of golf carts must be at least 16 years of age with a valid driver’s license.
3. Return of golf cart(s) in as good condition as received and agrees to pay for any damages sustained, normal wear expected.
4. All rental fees must be paid before rental dates to reserve carts.
5. The Ridge Outdoor Resort, Inc. assumes no responsibility or liability for any damage or injury to any person or persons and/or property caused by the use of the leased unit(s). Lessee assumes all liability for any and all damages to golf cart(s).
6. Lessee agrees to only use golf cart paths. Use Autumn Ridge Road to go to the lower level and Sweet Frog. DO NOT GO DOWN RETREAT ROAD (MAIN ENTRANCE HILL). THIS IS YOUR ONE WARNING. ZERO TOLERANCE FOR BREAKING THIS RULE. GOLF CART WILL BE TAKEN WITH NO REFUND.
7. DO NOT CROSS STREET TO SWEET FROG
8.Resort speed limit of 7 mile per hour must be followed.
9.The lessee will be responsible for all legal costs incurred by the lessor while enforcing the terms of this contract.
10. Anyone under the age of 16 caught operating a golf cart on the premises will result in immediate seizure of the golf cart and a $50 fine will be imposed. No refunds will be issued.
11.Alcohol is not permitted on golf carts.
12. Golf carts can carry a maximum of 4 people and all passengers must be seated at all times when the cart is in motion.
13. Golf carts operated after sunset must have lights turned on.
14. Golf carts cannot be operated during quiet hours (11pm-8am.)
15. Golf carts must be operated properly– no horseplay, racing, or misuse will be tolerated. No driving through campsites or other restricted areas.
19. Report any malfunctions to management immediately.
20. Anyone violating golf cart rules will have all rental privileges revoked and the cart will be seized immediately. NO warnings will be given. NO refunds will be issued. A $50 rules infraction will also be imposed.
Owner/Camper Name_______________________________________ DL #_____________________________
Site #_________ Telephone #_____________________________
1. Golf carts are to be operated in a safe and reasonable manner at all times. Horseplay, racing, and other misuse of cart will not be tolerated.
2. DO NOT GO DOWN RETREAT ROAD (MAIN ENTRANCE HILL). ZERO TOLERANCE FOR BREAKING THIS RULE. THIS IS YOUR ONE WARNING. You must Autumn Ridge Road to go to the lower level and Sweet Frog. You will be crossing the road to Sweet Frog at your own risk.
3. Do not drive the golf cart through campsites or on grass.
4. Passengers are limited to the number of seats on the golf cart.
5. Golf carts need to have operating headlight(s) and reflectors in order to be driven at night.
6. All drivers of any golf cart (Personal or Leased) must be at least 16 years of age & possess a valid driver’s license. Children are NOT allowed to drive golf carts, even with adults. All golf carts must have head and tail lights. No golf carts are allowed down Retreat Rd (use Autumn Ridge). Upon arrival, guests must review and sign the appropriate golf cart agreement.
7. Charging of golf carts is limited to your site only.
8. Golf cart cannot be operated during quiet hours (11pm- 8am)
9. Resort 7 MPH speed limit must be followed at all times.
10. Failure to abide by any of the foregoing rules may result in immediate termination of your stay and removal of your golf cart from The Ridge Outdoor Resort property.
11. The Cart Owner/Camper agrees to hold The Ridge Outdoor Resort, its affiliates and The Ridge Outdoor Resort staff harmless, including attorneys’ fees and costs from damage or liability, from any and all claims for injuries to persons or property, resulting from the operation of any golf cart owned or operated by the Cart Owner/Camper. Resort Management reserves the right to cancel your right to operate a golf cart in the event that any of the Golf Cart Rules herein are violated. _______ (Initial)
Golf Cart Description Motor:
Color: White Green Blue Red Other ___________________
Manufacturer: EZ Go Club Car Yamaha Melex Other__________
Insurance Carrier & Policy # _________________________________
I hereby agree to abide by the above rules and conditions of this Golf Cart Agreement.
Owner of Cart:_______________________________ DATE:______________________________
Employee :__________________________________ DATE:______________________________ All driver’s must have a